To book a party or not to book a party, that is the question! 😊
In fact, it’s one of the most common questions we get! To help answer that question, here are a few options for you to consider:
- If you have a group of 8 or more and are looking to have an organized, food eating, present opening, game playing, tie-dyeing celebration while you hang out at The Lab, then you’ll want to book a party!
- For groups of 7 or under, there is no need to book a party. Feel free to walk in ANYTIME and tie dye with us! You’ll still have a fun tie-dyeing time!
- For groups between 8 – 12 just wanting to tie dye, but the organized party thing isn’t your style, we still recommend booking a party in advance to ensure we have the room and staff for your group. Cakes, presents and party games are not required for a party booking.
- We request that any groups over 12 always book a party in advance.
- For more details on what to expect at a party, click here: Party Details
- Consider booking your party on a WEEKDAY! We have a little something for for groups of 10 or more that book a party with us on the weekday. Click here for details: WEEKDAY PARTY SPECIAL
Ready to book your Party?
Now that you’re ready to book, just follow these simple directions:
- Check out the calendar below to see what days are available. Please be sure to have two dates in mind as the calendar may not reflect parties that are currently being processed.
- Fill out the form, under the calendar, as best you can.
- Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted with a follow up e-mail and/or call to confirm your date and information.